It's HOOPS Time
Clinton High Athletics Director Nickie Templeton today made the following announcements about the start of basketball season:
- Basketball Meet the Devils will be tomorrow November 29th at 6:30 in the main gym at CHS. We will introduce all middle school and high school basketball players and have teams scrimmaging and participating in a 3 point contest. Join us!
- Thursday Dec. 1st the JV Girls and Boys Basketball teams will open with Laurens at home starting at 6:00.
- Varsity Basketball travels to Laurens this Friday night starting at 6:00 with the girls game.
- Monday Dec. 5th Booster Club meets at 6:00 in the conference room of the main office at CHS. All members welcome.
- Tuesday Dec. 6th is the Black Out For Cancer Game vs. Laurens at CHS starting at 6:00. We are inviting anyone that is a cancer survivor or anyone representing a loved one that lost their battle with cancer to join us on the court at halftime of the boys game. We would like to recognize you! Also, we will have representatives from the Laurens County Cancer Association in attendance to speak about all of the wonderful things the LCCA does for our area. There will also be a donation table in the lobby. Wear your black and come out to support this great cause. $5 for adults and $3 for students.
- Wednesday Dec. 7th Varsity Girls and Boys Basketball will host Chapin at home starting at 6:00.
- Mark your calendar: FALL SPORTS BANQUET WILL BE WEDNESDAY JAN. 11TH AT 6:00.