Blue Hose Seniors: Last home game
PC hosts Liberty on Senior Day
- Presbyterian will play host to Liberty on Senior Day in the team’s final home game of the season.
• The series between the two dates to 1982 with the Flames holding a 9-4 advantage all-time. PC and LU met four straight years from 1982-1985, before picking back up in 2007 when PC began its transition to Division I. PC won three of the first four meetings.
- Last season, PC led 13-7 with just over seven minutes to play but Liberty rallied with a pair of late touchdowns to claim a 21-13 win.
- PC rushed for 191 yards as a team in the game, led by Ben Cheek with a career-high 68 yards. The Blue Hose defense held the Flames to 286 yards, including 73 rushing yards.
Last time out
- Presbyterian fell to former Big South foe Coastal Carolina, 48-17, on Homecoming last Saturday.
• The Chanticleers capitalized on four PC turnovers, turning them in to 22 points en route to the victory.
• Darrell Bridges totaled 88 rushing yards to lead the PC ground attack and scored his second touchdown of the season. Cedric Frazier was impressive at wideout, totaling three catches for 74 yards and a touchdown.
• Ryan Burgess continued his strong work of late, totaling 11 tackles and a PBU in the loss.
Bridges reaches 2,000-Yard Mark
- Darrell Bridges was finally able to surpass the 2,000 yard mark for his career, rushing for 88 yards against Coastal Carolina to push his career total to 2,072.
• Bridges is just the second player in the program’s Division I history to reach 2,000 career rushing yards. Lance Byrd currently sits atop the Division I era career list with 2,631 rushing from 2009-12.
- The running back also sits tied for third on the career touchdown list with 12. He is just two touchdowns shy of second place. Demarcus Rouse holds the D1 era record with 22 touchdowns.
- For his career, Bridges is averaging 76.7 rushing yards per game for 27 games.
More in the PDF Game Notes attached below